Wednesday 11 January 2012

Journal Entry #3

Right now I am reading the outsiders for class and to add to my project I have decided to post the Journal Entries here.

Journal Entry # 3 Chapter 5

This Chapter was mostly about Johnny, Ponyboy, and Dally in the church. It begins with Ponyboy waking up and wondering where he is a moment before he remembers.  My favourite part was at the end of the chapter when Dally tells them that they have a spy- Cherry. I would really like it if I could talk to Ponyboy and talk to him about the books he’s read. I think I would get along with him fairly well because I agree with a lot of the things he has said so far and we seem to like the same activities such as reading, school, movies and hanging around with friends. I would like to ask S.E. Hinton how she came up with Ponyboy’s character.

That was what I thought about chapter 5.
(Journal Entries 1 and 2 will come later)

No comments:

Post a Comment